Sometimes the difference between despair and hope is just a Touch of Love.
What we do
Touch of Love International restores human dignity and enables human flourishing through microloans, education, mentorship and faith-fueled support.
Microloans are not gifts, or aid, or grants. These small but significant low-interest loans are high impact because they represent trust in the God-given value of each individual. Paired with strategic training, local accountability and repeated reinvestment, TOLI microloans effect lasting change not just in individual lives but entire communities.
how toli is different
- We partner with existing non-profits already working in underresourced communities
- We hire in-country personnel to oversee and mentor entrepreneurs.
- Each donation TOLI receives continues to multiply on its own
- Loans are revolving and stay local: repayment funds are reinvested in the same community to create new businesses or grow existing ones
- Loan repayment rates exceed 95%
- Our extremely low administrative costs allow us to use more than 95% of donations to directly fund microloans, vocational training, education, medical teams and supplies, orphanages and other relief projects.
- Loans are paid in the form of goods needed for an enterprise. To ensure accountability loans are never paid in cash.